Hospitality Systems Consultants (HSC) limited is inviting applications for a Client Service Trainee, to join the Marketing Department and provide creative ideas to help achieve the company’s Client Relationship goals.
- Career Level: Intern
- Job Type: Full-time Trainee
- Period: 3 Months
Role Summary / Purpose
As a Client Service Trainee, you will be responsible for service delivery to clients, proactively building strong client relationships through effective internal and external communications and coordinating with relevant teams to ensure timely resolution of service.
- Organize, schedule, and attend client service visits to build relationships with existing customers and identify key personnel within the client companies.
- Proactively keep clients informed of updates that might affect them, the status of the issues raised and the next steps.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients in collaboration with the other teams through timely and accurate feedback and resolution of requests and complaints
- Coordinate with internal teams and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM) and ensuring managers are aware of changes within client accounts
- Maintain tracking report of client relations activity , clients’ inquiry list and report directly to the Marketing Manager on new developments or updates on clientele weekly.
- Provide comprehensive and insightful reporting and updates on customer service enquiries, requests and complaints.
- Executing smart, in-depth background research for client or project strategies
- Assist in executing marketing and advertising promotional activities and policies to promote brand products and services.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s current and future business challenges and constraints.
- Assist team members with the creation of content to be used for the company’s marketing efforts, such as prints, social media, web, blogs, newsletters, and adverts.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- A diploma in Sales & Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake frequent unscheduled travels when needed.
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office and related applications.
Desired Characteristics / Competencies
- Previous experience of working within a similar role (Client Service/Relationship), preferably in an ICT solutions company.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high change environment, with limited supervision: self-starter.
- Ability to write engaging content/copy to be used for marketing efforts.
HSC LTD is an independent end-to-end ICT solutions company, serving nearly 1,000 clients from a diverse array of industries across 20+ countries in Africa. Our technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network helps clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys
Working at HSC – At HSC you’ll get an opportunity to grow and realize your potential working with daring, driven and dedicated professionals. You become part of a team that is empowered, experienced and constantly challenged. To us, success is more than just a day job, it is ingrained in the culture that we have built for over 18 years.